Arthur C. Tourkantonis , Esq.
Arthur (commonly known as “Turk”) is a founding member and partner at Law Offices of Tourkantonis & Black Reynolds. Prior to partnering with Attorney Reynolds, Turk managed his own practice where he focused on criminal defense, personal injury, RMV hearings and estate planning. He successfully advocates for his clients before various courts in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts including the District Courts and Superior Court.
Attorney Tourkantonis is a former Detective/Sergeant with the Woburn Police Department. Early in his career, he investigated all fatal and serious accidents in the city of Woburn, attending several accident reconstruction courses. After becoming a sergeant, he was assigned as the Police Prosecutor. He represented the police department in the Woburn District Court, often trying criminal matters himself. He 1990, after passing the bar, he was sworn in as a Special prosecutor for the Middlesex District Attorney’s office, and assisted in the Prosecution and case preparation for many of the local City and Town criminal cases. As an attorney, he has over 25 years’ experience defending and trying criminal cases on behalf of his clients. Often described as “intense” Attorney Tourkantonis represents his clients zealously and maintains personal oversight of all his cases.
Attorney Tourkantonis is a Notary Public. His personal interests include travel, racquet sports, music, movies, motorcycles and movie trivia.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense (OUI/DWI, Assault & Battery, Drug Charges, Larceny)
- Estate Planning (Wills, Realty Trusts, Health Care Proxies, Power of Attorney)
- Personal Injury
- RMV Hearings
- U. S. District Court (Federal)
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1990
- UNDERGRAD – UMASS Boston
- B.S. – Ethical-Social-Political Philosophy - 1984
- A.S – Criminal Law - 1982
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Notary Public
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers, Licensed Attorney
- Massachusetts Board of Real Estate, Licensed Broker
- State of Florida, Licensed Real Estate Sales Associated
- Member, Social Law Library, Boston