Kathleen Black Reynolds, Esq. Attorney Profile
Kathleen manages her own practice where she focuses on criminal and juvenile defense, family law matters, immigration Law, civil litigation, and small claims collections. She has successfully represented clients before various courts in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts including the District Courts, Probate and Family Courts, and Superior Court.
Kathleen is dedicated to providing excellent legal services to individuals, families and small businesses. She prides herself on giving balanced, honest, and objective legal advice while considering all the facts, laws and practical issues of the case. This is to ensure her clients make sound and knowledgeable decisions.
Kathleen Black Reynolds, Esq. is a Notary Public and active member of her Wilmington community. Her personal interests include tennis, art, music, history, and Cape Ann.
If you would like to speak with us, Please call (781) 935-7100.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense (OUI/DWI, Assault & Battery, Drug Charges, Larceny)
- Family Law (Divorce, Custody, Child Support, Visitation, Paternity)
- Civil Litigation (Small Claims Matters, Contracts)
- Probate Matters (Wills, Trusts, Health Care Proxies)
- Massachusetts, 2008
- Massachusetts School of Law, Andover, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2008
- Bentley University, Waltham, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 1992
- Presenter, Wilmington High School, Model UN / Debate Club, Mock Trial Club, SADD
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Committee for Public Counsel Services
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Notary Public
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers, Licensed Attorney
- Wilmington Historical Commission, Member and Chairperson